For 20 years,
Terry D. Jackson, P.C. has handled all kinds of serious personal injury cases throughout the
state of Georgia. Our experience has allowed us to counsel injured victims
and their families, many of whom have never been placed in such a serious,
stressful, and time-sensitive situation. If you are reading this blog
post after you or a loved one has been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle
accident, we are here to help in any way that we can.
We recommend that you do the following after an accident:
- Take pictures of the accident scene, including damage done to your vehicle
and other vehicles involved
- Exchange information (insurance, driver’s license, etc.) with other
drivers involved in the accident
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible
- Contact a skilled attorney to help protect your rights and seek compensation
Why hire an attorney?
Of course, if your accident was so severe and you were unable to follow
the recommendations previously mentioned, that is perfectly understandable.
However, it is imperative that you seek the immediate representation of
a Georgia catastrophic injury lawyer such as ours. Why? Doing so could
make all the difference in the development and outcome of your case.
We can help you in the following ways:
- Gather any available evidence in order to strengthen your claim
- Identify the at-fault party or parties
- Help you seek medical care, including rehabilitative care
- File a compensation-seeking claim
Our firm has recovered more than $100 million in verdicts for our clients!
We are confident in our abilities to help you obtain maximum compensation
by taking your case to verdict. We don’t settle for less than what
our clients need and deserve to cope with their serious injuries.
Please contact our office for the high-caliber legal services you need for your catastrophic personal