We will hold them accountable We try and win cases, bringing justice to you and the devastation to your family.
Our team wins for you We bring experience to our team to help you get what your family deserves.
Getting results you deserve We have won some of the biggest judgments in the state. Let us help you!
Millions of Dollars Recovered
- We try cases - let us make that difference for you
- We travel to clients and handle cases at our own expense
- We’ve won some of the largest verdicts in the state
- Confidential Case Evaluation, no cost to You
- Over 100 trials in State and Federal Court
Georgia's Premier Truck Accident Firm
Terry Jackson Law has established his firm as one of the premier truck accident attorneys in Atlanta and the state of Georgia. Because of our focus on truck wreck cases, we know how to maximize your recovery from trucking companies and their insurers. Experience counts, bank on it.
We are here to help
Our legal team consists of bold and passionate personal injury attorneys who have proven that our firm is capable of meeting the needs of clients and making their cases our cause. With more than 90 years of combined experience, our lawyers bring an extensive amount of insight and knowledge into each and every case we accept.
Call us to set up an appointment
We are available to take your call and hear your case. No matter how small or big your case, we want to hear from you.
A Record of Success
- $10,200,000.00 - Product Liability Case
- $8,300,000.00 - Dump Truck Wrongful Death Verdict
- $3,800,000.00 - Truck Accident Case
- $3,000,000.00 - High Speed Police Pursuit
- $3,000,000.00 Dump Truck Wreck Verdict
- $11,400,000.00 Million Confidential Case Resolution
- $1,100,000.00 Million Confidential Case Resolution
Millions of Dollars Recovered. Decades of Experience.
Terry D. Jackson has built our firm on caring, compassionate service and insightful legal advocacy. The recognition and results we’ve earned speak volumes about the unique and driven representation we deliver and our willingness to try cases - something many personal injury law firms simply do not have.